5.21.2014

30 Weeks





How far along: 30 weeks, 5 days
Size: 15.7 inches and 2.75 pounds (cabbage)
Gender: Girl
Total weight gain: 24ish pounds
Maternity clothes: I scored this $8 maternity maxi dress from our local Once Upon a Child!
Stretch marks: I ended up ordering more of my Burt's Bees Belly Butter - no homemade balm this time around.
Sleep: This week has been so much better! I'm more comfortable at night and am waking up less frequently as well.
Movement: She's still giving me some pretty forceful jabs throughout the day. I feel her more up toward my ribcage now, and she loves to move when I sing to Nora and when she hears Matt's voice after work.
Queasy or sick: Nope!
Labor Signs: --
Symptoms: A little heartburn off and on, an achey tailbone, and a few leg cramps.
Belly button in or out: Still hanging in there.
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Recap of the week: Well, I didn't make any progress on either of the bedrooms yet, but we've filled our week with lots of play dates, cleaning, and errand running.
Looking forward to: Vacation!!
Looking back: 30 weeks with Nora.

I have a fun tutorial to share once I get around to taking some photos, 
hopefully sooner rather than later :). Stay tuned!

+, Lauren Aiken


No comments:

Post a Comment