5.08.2014

28 Weeks


How far along: 28 weeks, 5 days in the photo (though now I am into week 29). I absolutely cannot believe I'm already in the third trimester!
Size: Approximately 14.8 inches and 2.25 pounds, and I'm measuring right on track.
Gender: Girl
Total weight gain: 21ish pounds
Maternity clothes: I think I'm close to giving up on trying to work with non-maternity clothes. It's much easier to just shop maternity, and I'd have to buy new pieces anyway that wouldn't fit down the road.
Stretch marks: No.
Sleep: I've been uncomfortable more frequently at night. I'm using a pillow between my legs/supporting my lower belly and another pillow behind my back now. The pillows help a lot, and most nights I sleep pretty well overall.
Movement: Oh yes. She's still small enough that I'm feeling fairly big jabs, mostly far over on my right side and downward.
Queasy or sick: I am still well! I had my glucose test this week and passed this time around! My thyroid levels are a tad bit high now, so I'm adjusting my medication accordingly and will not get tested again until post-delivery.
Labor Signs: --
Symptoms: My uterus feels much heavier this time, but not many complaints other than an occasional uncomfortable day or two each week.
Belly button in or out: In on the bottom but flat on top.
Wedding rings on or off: On, though my hands swell a little when I go for walks.
Recap of the week: The week flew by since we had company in town. Both sets of Matt's grandparents stayed here for a few days each, and his entire family was here for Mackenzie's graduation! We got lots of visiting time in, walked around downtown Franklin, ate out, and had a vineyard picnic.
Looking forward to: Doing a little nesting and getting back into our normal routine.
Looking back: 28 weeks with Nora


+, Lauren Aiken

No comments:

Post a Comment