10.02.2012

Nursery Sources

I've put together a list of where everything in the nursery is from. I incorporated as many DIY projects and gifts from family and friends as I could to make the room very personal.


Crib: Pottery Barn Kids, gift from Matt's parents
Crib Sheet: Pottery Barn Kids
Crib Skirt: Made by me using this pattern (Fabric is Kaffe Fassett GP125 Tile Flower in Pink)
Blankie: Made by my mom
Sleep sheep: Gift from my parents, Pottery Barn Kids


Bird Mobile: Made by my mom and me
Nursery Rhyme Prints: Free printables from Sprik Space
White Frames: JoAnn Fabrics


Neutral Storage Bin: Home Goods (filled with handmade blankets and quilts from family and friends!)
Changing Table: Pottery Barn Kids, gift from Matt's parents
Lavender Storage Bins: Target (unavailable online)
Cherry Blossom Canvas: Made by me, tutorial here (inspired by PB Kids)


Changing Pad Cover: Made by me (tutorial here)
Burp Cloths: Made by me (tutorial here)


Bookshelf: Old, from Target


Chalkboard: Gift made by a friend
Bird and Bird House: Baby shower decor, made by my sister 


Fabric Rose Headbands: Made by my mom and me


Knit Birds: Hand-knit gift from my Aunt Liz
Stackable eco-friendly cups: Gift from a friend


White frames: IKEA
Shelves: IKEA
Pink Vase: IKEA
Floral Print: IKEA
"I am a child of God" Print: free printable


Framed Burlap and Fabric Bird: DIY
Sophie the Giraffe: Gift from my parents (available on Amazon)


Glider & Ottoman: Craigslist find (similar at Babies R Us)
Afghan: Hand knit by Great-Grandma Aiken
Children's Bench: Made by Great-Grandpa Bothun


Curtain: IKEA (still looking for the link to this one)


Let me know if there's anything I missed, and I'd be happy to provide the source!

+, Lauren Aiken









1 comment:

  1. Lauren, I am AMAZED by how ADORABLE everything is! Way to go, seriously! I am going to pin this for future nursery ideas, so thank you for taking the time to blog :)

    ReplyDelete