9.29.2012

38 Weeks


How far along? 38 weeks, 5 days.
Baby Size: 6-7 pounds?
Total weight gain: 33 pounds.
Maternity clothes? I know it's going to be awhile, but I'm looking forward to non-maternity clothes again :).
Stretch marks? Same old moisturizing routine.
Sleep: I'm still sleeping fine other than waking up to go to the bathroom. I've tried to switch the side I'm laying on each time I get up so my hips don't get too sore. The Dr. also recommended that I sleep 2-3 hours in the afternoon from here on out so I'm getting lots of sleep!
Best moment(s) this week: Our friends David and Katie had their little boy, and we got to visit them in the hospital!! 
Miss Anything? Jumping up off the couch quickly, bending over, having energy, etc.
Movement: She's still moving really well.
Food cravings: None that I can think of.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.
Gender: Girl!!
Labor Signs: At my appointment on Wednesday, nothing was happening. I'm hoping these B-H contractions start to dilate my cervix a little bit (or a lot) soon!
Symptoms: My hips are still a bit achey off and on. Other than that, just getting bigger by the day! 
Belly Button in or out? It's looking about the same.
Wedding rings on or off? Still off. I am anxious to get them back on!
Mood: So ready to hold our little girl!! The carseat is installed, the nursery is complete, and the birth ball is all aired up and ready to go :).
Looking forward to: Enjoying every last moment as our family of two! 






+, Lauren Aiken

No comments:

Post a Comment