9.27.2012

Nursery Tour!

I'm so excited to finally show pictures of Baby A's nearly finished nursery!
You'll notice a blank space above the crib, which is where her initial will go once we can introduce you to her. And I may add a rug or something, but I haven't found just what I had in mind yet.








I'm working on a list of sources to share where everything is from and will post that soon!!
I'll try to get it done before she makes her arrival, but no guarantees since my due date is only 11 days away :).

+, Lauren Aiken

4 comments:

  1. It looks great Lauren!! I love all the personal touches and artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the nursery tour, Lauren! And where did you get Sophie the Giraffe? No French baby is ever without one!! Thinking of you every day as your BIG day gets closer and closer, praying for you too! Love, Aunt Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My mom sent us a little package soon after we found out we were expecting, and Sophie was in there! I'm not sure where she got it, but you can find them here now too :). Hope to see you again SOON!!

      Delete
  3. Lauren, it's so, so cute!! I love it. Everything is perfect. The crib skirt is precious :) I can't wait to see her little face!

    ReplyDelete