9.23.2012

37 Weeks



How far along? 37 weeks, 6 days - I'm way late this week! 
Baby Size: 6+ pounds.
Total weight gain: 32 pounds.
Maternity clothes? Most of my maternity tops are pretty tight now.
Stretch marks? I'm still moisturizing after baths/showers, and the tummy is in the clear.
Sleep: I've been waking up 3-4 times to go to the bathroom, and my hips have started to get sore.
Best moment(s) this week: I was pampered a lot this week! Our small group ladies got pedicures, and I also got a final hair cut before the baby comes. I am definitely ready for some of this extra hair to fall out soon!
Miss Anything? Moving around easily.
Movement: Movements are continuously more gradual, sometimes repetitious. And she still has hiccups pretty frequently.
Food cravings: No, but I did try a few new recipes: turkey chili, turkey sloppy joes, and pumpkin snickerdoodles (pinned here).
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender: Girl!!
Labor Signs: Still nothing yet, though Matt and I timed my B-H contractions a couple of times this week.
Symptoms: Achey (hips and back), swollen hands, and sporadic B-H contractions.
Belly Button in or out? It's still poking out at the top and then flat.
Wedding rings on or off? Off :(. Unfortunately, I think they'll be off the rest of the time now.
Mood: Calm but eager for the onset of labor. We are ready for Baby A!!
Looking forward to: Showing you all the nursery this week!


+, Lauren Aiken





1 comment: