4.06.2014

24 Weeks





How far along: 24 weeks, 5 days
Size: 12.5 inches, 1.25 pounds (corn)
Gender: Girl
Total weight gain: 14 pounds
Maternity clothes: For comparison this week, I wore the same top as my 24 week bump photo with Nora. What do you think? A little bigger?
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: This week I've had two weird dreams about chick-fil-a (don't ask!). I've been sleeping pretty well overall.
Movement: Movement has gotten more predictable (she moves the most at night and early in the morning) and stronger.
Queasy or sick: I'm currently being treated for a UTI with a round of antibiotics. I have been sick more weeks than not lately and am hoping this is the last issue for awhile!
Labor Signs: --
Symptoms: Braxton-hicks a few times a day and lower energy than usual.
Belly button in or out: Starting to get flatter
Wedding rings on or off: On
Recap of the week: The week was filled with errands, play dates, and an unexpected trip to see the midwives. I co-hosted a baby shower for a friend on Saturday, and we went to a backyard BBQ to celebrate another friend's new job.
Looking forward to: I really need to get started on Nora's new room and the nursery soon. Maybe this week :). I guess the nesting instinct hasn't quite kicked in yet!


+, Lauren Aiken

No comments:

Post a Comment