7.19.2013

California Trip, Part 3

As I mentioned in the previous post, our trip was extended due to a flight cancellation. We ended up getting a flight the following day out of Oakland instead of San Francisco. So in the meantime, Matt, Nora, and I, along with Mackenzie and Merrick, drove around San Francisco for a couple hours. I was glad we had the chance to see the city after all! 


See that top tooth? It was cutting through en route to California. Go Nora! She's such a trooper.




We drove to a couple look out points. It was super chilly and obviously really windy...


We also saw a couple doing a bridal shoot!!


I wasn't really into San Francisco that much until we got here - just a little reminder that I'm not a city girl at heart. 







We drove down Lombard Street and took a bunch of photos, but they really don't do it justice. Lombard is a really steep road that zig zags down. I wish I could have gotten a shot looking up the hill, but we were in the car and that wasn't really possible. You can look here for a better idea.

Does this make anyone else a little claustrophobic? It was fun to see, but I cannot imagine living there!



This was my favorite house, but mostly for the blue and fuchsia color combo! 



We drove to Oakland and stayed really close to the airport so we could catch the 4:40am shuttle for our flight. I'll spare you any pictures of that :). 

That sums up our trip to California! If you made it through all three parts, thank you for reading!
Have you ever been to San Francisco? 
Let me know your favorite spot so I can check it out next time we visit!


+, Lauren Aiken




No comments:

Post a Comment