3.10.2014

20 Weeks

We've been majorly slacking the past two weeks with bump photos. This is the only one I have!


How far along: 20 weeks, 4 days.
Size: 12 oz according to the ultrasound.
Gender: GIRL.
Total weight gain: 9 pounds.
Maternity clothes: I'm really looking forward to buying some new things for spring and am going to try to shop more non-maternity items than last time.
Stretch marks: I'm still using up the last of my Burt's Bees Belly Butter.
Sleep: Sleep has been okay, but I think it may be time to bring out the body pillow soon. I'm consistently waking up 1-2 times to go to the bathroom.
Movement: YES!!! 19 weeks was the first time I started to feel movement daily, and this week I am feeling gentle kicks, mostly very low. Matt is able to feel them now also :). Now, we just have to work on getting Nora to hold her hand on "bebe" for more than one second!
Queasy or sick: I had an upset stomach on Sunday. Otherwise feeling pretty good!
Labor Signs: --
Symptoms: A couple Braxton-Hicks each day and some mega leg cramps last weekend that left me with stiff, sore legs for 48+ hours (note: lavender essential oils + epsom salts in a hot bath helped a bit).
Belly button in or out: In.
Wedding rings on or off: On.
Recap of the week: Created a new cleaning plan and organized a few things around the house. We had our 20 week ultrasound Friday and found out baby is a girl at our gender reveal party on Saturday afternoon!
Looking forward to: This week should be a bit slower than the past few have been. I'm looking forward to getting back into our normal routine, and women's bible study (on Gideon) is starting back up on Tuesday.

Promising more photos for 21 weeks :).

+, Lauren Aiken

No comments:

Post a Comment