11.08.2012

Fall Recipes

Today I'm here to share some of my favorite recipes we've tried this fall. Matt and I have been so blessed to have both of our moms here over the past two weeks. Not only did they get to spend time with Nora as a newborn, but they also cooked meals for us, cleaned, and ran errands for us. Thank you both!! I enjoy cooking so I am looking forward to cooking again, but it sure has been nice to spend minimal time in the kitchen lately.

{via}
The photo above is the first recipe. It take awhile to chop all the veggies, roast, assemble, and bake, but if you have about 2 hours on hand it is well worth it! Matt and I both loved this recipe! 

Stacked roasted vegetable enchiladas
Roasted butternut squash, red pepper, and rosemary
Baked orzo with eggplant and mozzarella

These last three recipes require much less fuss, which is exactly what I've been on the lookout for lately. They're quick but full of flavor.

Savory moroccan soup
Slow cooker cream cheese chili
3 ingredient slow cooker chicken tacos

You can check out more of my favorite recipes here!
Do you have a favorite fall recipe? I'd love to try it!

Happy Thursday!
+, Lauren Aiken

No comments:

Post a Comment