9.15.2012

36 Weeks


How far along? 36 weeks, 5 days but the photo is from 2 days ago. 
Baby Size: According to my pregnancy app, baby is about 6 pounds this week. Our midwife estimated she was closer to 5.5 though.
Total weight gain: 31 pounds.
Maternity clothes? All the time. And getting pretty bored with rotating out the same outfits!
Stretch marks? I'm still moisturizing after baths/showers, and the tummy is in the clear.
Sleep: I'm still sleeping well but have definitely noticed a drop in energy level over the last two weeks. 
Best moment(s) this week: Our ladies' bible study started this week! We're doing Tim Keller's study on Romans, and I'm really looking forward to it! Matt and I both really enjoyed our birth class this week also. We went over Stage 2 labor, and Matt got to practice coaching me through the pushing stage. He's going to be great! We also had a make-up class since the end of the course is right around my due date. That night we learned about different holds for breastfeeding and practiced swaddling. 
Miss Anything? I miss being able to jump up and do things. It seems like Matt is picking more and more things up for me lately. And going up 2 flights of stairs at our apartment is getting to be quite the task.
Movement: Movement has certainly changed over the last few weeks, but Baby A is still rolling around in there!
Food cravings: I don't think I've had any cravings this week. We've had a super busy week and have been gone almost every night so we've eaten out a couple of times this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No.
Gender: Girl :).
Labor Signs: Not yet...
Symptoms: I woke up Thursday morning and thought that the baby had dropped quite a bit overnight. At my appointment the midwife said that she's still pretty high up, so it may not be as much as I thought. She is beginning to move down a little bit though!
Belly Button in or out? It's still poking out at the top and then flat.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Mood: I'm ready to meet our little girl!! It's so hard not to think about her constantly when I can feel her move all the time. Not to mention I did 4 loads of laundry (of only baby things) this week!
Looking forward to: This week should be more restful than last. I'm also planning to get my fall decor up soon!

Remember to check out this silent auction this weekend!!

+, Lauren Aiken




No comments:

Post a Comment