7.24.2012

{DIY} Crib Skirt

Some of you might have been wondering why this little blog is called "LA-Stitch" since I haven't posted anything about sewing yet! 

Well, the crib isn't totally finished (we still need a mattress), but I finished the crib skirt over the weekend and cannot wait any longer to share it!

The fabric is Kaffe Fassett GP125 Tile Flower in Pink. I searched 5 different fabric stores before I found something I loved. I wasn't looking for brights originally but love how these colors liven up the nursery and contrast against the white furniture.


I used this pattern from sew4home. The instructions are clear and easy to follow, but I messed up a few times. Let's just say it's a good thing I have a seam ripper :).


Stay tuned for more!
+, Lauren Aiken

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, that's gorgeous!! You are so right- the colors pop next to all that white!

    ReplyDelete